Friday, July 22, 2016

Synchronicity by Debra Jayne East



Nestled in the mountains of Virginia, I grew up in a quiet town called Hillsville. Nothing truly spectacular had ever happened there…but little did I know it was about to. We lived on the outskirts, about 10 miles from town and two miles from my nearest grandmother. Back in those days of no cell phones or social media, there was little to do except play sports, watch television or visit family.

It turns out that 1968 was a year in which many events were history changing to America. What happened? In April, Dr. Martin Luther King was assassinated in Memphis, Tennessee. A few months later, Robert F. Kennedy was assassinated in the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles. Boeing announced its first 747 “Jumbo Jet” and the fastest rocket speed clocked was 24,200 mph, the speed necessary to escape the gravitational pull of space according to NASA.

Another memory was later that year in December, Apollo 8 would have the first manned space craft orbiting the moon. It was the time of the Beatles, mini-skirts and go-go boots even in small towns. My family home was secluded, with a huge tree and large yard. It included a meandering creek we enjoyed splashing around in during hot days.

I was doing well in sixth grade, with science being my favorite subject. I was a straight “A” student and loved school. My favorite band was Steppenwolf and my favorite color was baby blue. My favorite clothes were cut off jeans and a t-shirt with a peace sign on it. That is the memory I have of myself back then.

It was a quarter to midnight and my whole family was crowded in the living room. My three younger sisters were nearly asleep, but at twelve years old I was wide awake and watching a scary movie.

Just about the time Godzilla was preparing to unleash havoc on the first small Japanese fishing town his mighty gaze fell upon, my mom spoke up.

“What in the world has that dog been barking at for the last twenty minutes? Someone should look and see,” she said, annoyed and not even looking up from her sewing.

My dad got up and went over to the window to see what our Labrador, “Bear”, was barking at. Briefly pausing a few seconds to look through the curtains, he went over to the front door and went outside.

Fifteen seconds later we heard him yell for all of us to come outside immediately.

We all quickly jumped up and headed for the porch, with my sleepy sisters following the stampede, not really knowing what was going on.

Breathless and excited, I took ten quick steps on the porch and my life became a surreal dream. Instantly, everything I knew to be true was forever re-arranged. I could see Bear with his head pointed up towards the sky. Hesitantly, I peeped out from under the eaves of the porch.

My heart thumped loudly within me at the unknown image I saw emerging from behind the branches of the huge willow tree in our yard. Steadying myself, I braced my hands on the balustrade of the old Victorian house my great grandfather had built. Time seemed to stand still, as if we were frozen for those few moments. Moonlight had bathed everything in a pale glow.

The stars flickered brilliantly in the night sky. They looked so close you could almost pluck them from the air. The bizarre craft seemed to be out of a movie not reality. Yet there it was looking menacing and intimidating, casually advancing towards us and we were directly in its path.

All six of us were standing silently, gazing up from the porch. The night was fully illuminated and we could see clearly as Bear continued to bark twenty feet away from us, staring straight up at the ominous object which was advancing in the sky.

Nervously, he would trace circles with his nose to the ground as if he was searching for a scent. Periodically, he would glance up with his hackles raised while he followed the path of the object below from the ground.

No one had a voice to speak, not even my youngest four-year-old sister who talked non-stop. Now fully visible and the length of a tractor trailer, the lens shaped craft moved to a standstill as if observing my family. Red, blue green and white lights raced around the craft, rotating through the mid-section. It appeared to be a dull silver color and there was no sound from it at all. Moonlight reflected eerily on part of the craft. It rose up over the tree and was directly in our view. It was not a plane; it was not a helicopter. It was nothing anyone had ever seen before.

Oddly, the air seemed to be charged around us, as if something was different. The hairs on my head an arm stood up to tell me this was something bizarre and potentially threatening.My heart was racing frantically. I steadied myself on the railing. I was spell bound and frightened at the same time. Briefly, it hovered there, not more than 800 feet above us. How long we stood immobile there I could not tell you, but seemingly after a few minutes it slowly rotated to the left and floated towards the main highway a mile away. Bear was at this time quite agitated and followed it barking with his head pointed up towards the sky.

Instantly, like the flood gates had opened, we all burst out talking at once. My two youngest sisters were scared and sobbing.

“Dad, we need to call someone!” I grabbed his arm and pulled him to go inside and call the sheriff’s department

My dad looked down at me and slowly shook his head.

“We can’t Debra.” He started to walk inside to get his keys.

“They will think we are crazy. It’s best to leave this alone. They will just say these things don’t exist.”

He got in his old truck and went to get Bear at the end of the road, where the object was zipping out of sight. I just stood there, hoping to catch one more view of the strange craft and from that moment on, I knew no one could ever tell me that UFO’s don’t exist. They would be a liar if they did.

Why should the truth cause people to say you are crazy? I thought to myself as I tried to sleep that night.                                                                        

Forty-eight years later, I am still wondering the same thing. The difference now is that I have an answer. Years have passed by and there were other events that occurred.

There were mysterious nights me or my sisters woke up frightened because something was coming into the window or the room, but we didn’t know what it was exactly. We just woke up in terror. We had no idea what was really happening.                                                                      

There was a time during a 1987 UFO flap when my parents had moved close to Wytheville, Virginia and they woke up to find bizarre kidney bean shaped marks in a triangle pattern in the back yard. Thousands of reports had come in over a short time period to the town and surrounding areas. Military, police and citizens all made reports of the objects.

Later, Danny Gordon, a radio personality, wrote a book called,” Don’t Look Up.”

I kept a copy of those marks in my parent’s yard and years later I matched them up with similar marks of a UFO case in Sweden. Also, I haven’t seen them but in talking to one of the guys involved in the Rendelsham Forest case they are similar to marks they saw which were associated with that now-infamous event.

Years later, after my first sighting and I was in my twenties, something happened again that was indeed a puzzle to me until years later. I was lying in bed, unable to go to sleep, thinking about what I had to do the next day at work. My bedroom was on the second story and my yard sloped down into a heavily wooded area. The room was in total darkness. Suddenly a brilliant white light flooded the room. There were no homes or roads anywhere behind my house and to get the experience of what I saw would have taken a spotlight as big as a car.

All I remember after that was hiding under the cover and barely being able to breathe. The next memory I have is waking up in the morning. I vaguely began thinking about the light, but soon dismissed such thoughts due to my busy day I had planned.

Two days later, I had memory of a bizarre dream. I was standing in my living room looking out the front door. I saw a truck pass in front of my house and slow down. Its lights went out suddenly, as if it had lost power in an abrupt manner.                                                                            

Quietly, three humanoid beings walked straight into my home. I could not see their faces clearly, as if they were intentionally made blurry. One of them raised its arm and waved towards the library. The message was relayed to me telepathically that they had read every book on the shelf. I asked them where they came from and they created imagery in the air. I know this now was a holographic map, but in 1978 I had never even seen or heard anything about holograms.

They relayed to me information about themselves. They told me they consumed a golden colored substance where they came from, in place of food. As they spoke of it, the image was placed in my mind and I could see what it looked like. On my shelf was a book of religious teachings and I asked them if they knew anything about it. The word Sumer and then Sumerians flashed in my mind which I realized later came from that book on my shelf.                                                                                  

I seemed to float up through the ceiling and then to some other place. Later, when I came back to my place I knew nothing of what happened there. I was in my home alone and I had the sensation of my memory being dissolved slowly like water down a drain. My mind held onto one word; Sumerian, which I repeated over and over as to not forget. Of course, I immediately forgot the word except it started with an “s”. I would not remember it until 2006.

Nearly four months after that incident, I lost a pregnancy and was rushed to the emergency room. My doctor had given me a blood test and I had taken an over-the-counter test. Both had resulted in positive readings.

On the day I was leaving the doctor said something odd to me. “Are you sure you were pregnant? We found absolutely nothing in your uterus. No fetal tissue or anything.”

I was devastated by the lost pregnancy. I had felt the baby move.A mother cannot mistake that. It was years later that a seasoned and well-informed researcher named Derek Tyler helped me put the synchronicity of the events in my life and the UFO history together. Not only him, but another researcher as well after that. Suddenly, things clicked that didn’t make sense before. Why hadn’t I put all these together? That is the power of their mind control over us that’s why. I felt invaded of my rights as a human being to say the least.

Looking back in time, I see the connection of my life events and the UFO sighting. It began there at twelve years old. I had been abducted. And it was not just me: my sister came forward in 2004 after having the same “white light” experience. She knew nothing of mine because I never told anyone back then.

Now I am a radio host for a show called Notes from the Underground. I still like Steppenwolf and hippy clothes. Speaking as a researcher and person with an investigative mind, I have realized the worst thing we can do as a part of humanity is to be silent.

The thought of coming forward as a witness or an abductee is intimidating. There is much to lose and little to be gained by doing so. But I have come to understand that it is a far worse thing to have the knowledge that you have undergone such a strange and transformative experience and to remain silent about it. If we were all to remain silent, the world would never hear our story and never become aware of what is really happening, not just to me but to literally millions of other innocent victims across our country and around the world.

Information about UFO technology and extraterrestrial life has been hi-jacked by our country and many nations. Every faction of our government hides it, uses it and claims ownership for their own gain.

What is the truth? The people who have been abducted, the people who have actually witnessed UFO’s, such as myself and millions of others worldwide know that it is real beyond a shadow of doubt. It chose us beyond our control and permission.

We are disclosure. Nothing will ever change my mind. No government faction or public announcement is needed by myself and many others. The people who have the suppressed data by our government know that it is real. UFO witnesses are portrayed by the government as being either dishonest or mentally unbalanced, a strategy they implement specifically to discredit those of us who come forward and speak the truth about our experiences. They do everything within their power to intimidate and discourage us from telling our stories.

It is the hand of oppression exemplified in all forms of UFO research. People who stand up to tell the truth are harassed, made fun of by family and co-workers, threatened by men in black and strong-armed to be silent. If that doesn't work, they "make you disappear."

Who owns knowledge? The men in power were born the same way we all were. We are all a part of humanity and because we were born does not mean we have to bow down to democracy gone wrong. It’s called freedom.

I no longer stand misinformed or silent as my family did back then. There are millions of people telling their stories from all areas of the world. Famous people such as astronauts, military personnel, doctors, lawyers and you name it They are stepping forth in honor and at peril to their own lives. These are heroes in the true sense of the word. We must not be silent ever again. Every time someone comes forward I am renewed for humanity as a whole. We will get through this.

I hope you are brave enough to be supportive of truth seekers and people who speak out even though they have been told to remain silent. I am asking you to take away all the restraints brought on by an out-of-control government which is willing to kill its own people to suppress and control information, as if the knowledge of its existence is and should remain their personal property. It was never theirs to begin with.

Stand up and be counted. I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.